Progress pics of '05 GT mods, lots of them!

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Hey guys, thought some of you would be interested in seeing what these cars looked like after you start modding them. Ours has exhaust, full suspension, getting a modular stroker and blower......ect., ect.

If anyone wants, I can post up a video to see what the Magnaflows sound like with JBA long tubes...........later we are going to switch them out for MAC mufflers and do those, too.

Anyway, here's the pics. :thumbsup:

http://www.sheehyperformance.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=gallery&file=index

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
We actually started ordering parts for the car last October, it's just now going together.

There are pics of it with the new Foose wheels mounted on there now, too. :thumbsup:

Jordan_J

Established Member
Awesome car man, I really want a black 05' but I might wait until the next Cobra or Lightning come out.

TheRod1976

Blue - The Fastest Color
Established Member
How do the windows seal with those Lambo doors on the 05? I know that the windows power down slightly and power back up when you close them for a tight seal...does that still happen?

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
If its a Decah door kit, they should do the same as any regular door would.

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
haha, nice clip at the end. :beer: it sounded like a helicopter after he started it up. :lol:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Yeah, the sound on that video is not that great.

The door hinges were fabricated, not part of any kit right now. At the time of thier making, there were no kits available.

The windows still operate like factory, going up and down automatically when you open/close the doors. Otherwise, your strip of molding above the door would be destroyed in short order, along with the windows NEVER sealing right.

Dyno #'s? Not yet, but I hope to have them by the end of the month. After the first round of mods the car barely ran, and the motor won't be ready to go in for another two months. In the meantime, the owner wants the car drivable, so the car is being tuned by SCT right now, and we should have it back in about a week. Then it's off to paint to get the hood, splitter, and custom paint done, then there will be some parts removed from under the hood getting polished, THEN it gets dyno'd.

I'll be sure to let you know how the #'s look. As of this minute, the mods to the car consist of the long tube JBA's with an o/r H, Magnaflows, charge motion plates, pullies, Steeda CAI w/ 90mm MAF, and a few other nick-nacks. The motor and blower are what I'm waiting for! :-D

JJ@WMS

Banned
Dreddstang said:
Yeah, the sound on that video is not that great.

The door hinges were fabricated, not part of any kit right now. At the time of thier making, there were no kits available.

The windows still operate like factory, going up and down automatically when you open/close the doors. Otherwise, your strip of molding above the door would be destroyed in short order, along with the windows NEVER sealing right.

Dyno #'s? Not yet, but I hope to have them by the end of the month. After the first round of mods the car barely ran, and the motor won't be ready to go in for another two months. In the meantime, the owner wants the car drivable, so the car is being tuned by SCT right now, and we should have it back in about a week. Then it's off to paint to get the hood, splitter, and custom paint done, then there will be some parts removed from under the hood getting polished, THEN it gets dyno'd.

I'll be sure to let you know how the #'s look. As of this minute, the mods to the car consist of the long tube JBA's with an o/r H, Magnaflows, charge motion plates, pullies, Steeda CAI w/ 90mm MAF, and a few other nick-nacks. The motor and blower are what I'm waiting for! :-D

Hey Chris :beer:

Look down a few threads and I already posted some pictures of this bad ass 05 thats here being tuned.

It is responding very well to the initial tunes and after final tweaking, I expect great HP and TQ numbers out of this combination.

JJ@WMS

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
The exhaust is exp0lained all through the photo album, but it's JBA long tubes, JBA H-pipe, and Magnaflow Axle-back.

Users who are viewing this thread