"PROFILING"

Status
Not open for further replies.

chip6990

Established Member
the accident was between a honda crv and a mustang, 2 HS girls were on their way to pick up homecoming pics, when they were rearended by the mustang running 120mph racing a viper, on a friday night, on the busiest street around, the crv busted into flames, the passenger was trapped inside and was burned to death ( was crowned homecoming queen the night b4), the driver eventually escaped but was burned over 90% of her body (3rd degree), the boy driving the mustang was busted up real bad, as well as his passenger (both will recover), since the accident, families and local ,residents, buisness owners have complained to the PD about STREET RACING. the boy was recently sent to prison for 1 count 2nd dgree murder, and 1 count attemted 2 degree murder. as for the girl that survived the fire, she will spend the next 2 yrs and Vanderbelt's Burn Center, going through, surgery and skin graphs.

i told you that to try to explain why i thought i was being profiled. i am not pissed that i got a ticket, and i plan on fixing/removing the wrongs on my car.
some of you are bright enough to find the increminating stuff and point the finger, but are too stupid to read the rest if it. i am not some young little punk, that gets everything from mommy and daddy, like you probably think, i am 27 married w/2 little girls of my own, and for me to go out and do something stupid, it aint fair to them or my wife.

for those of that apparently cant read i will say it again, the bulbs have been on for a long time, and BEFORE i installed them i asked several POLICE OFFICERS if it was illegal, they told me as long as i didnt flash them at people that it was OK!!!!!!!!!!

the window banner i was unsure of (pretty certain it was), i have been pulled before, w/nothing ever being said so i let it go as well....

the "tinted tag cover" is NOT tinted it was DIRTY, my argument ther is i got cited for a dirty tag cover? when i told him it wasnt tinted, he said, "it has a SLIGHT tint to it"

and my attitude towards the officer was nothing more than respectful, i have many friends and family that are cops, it takes alot to leave your families and not know if you will ever see them again....

when he got to my window and asked for the usual paperwork, i handed it to him, asked why i was being stopped, he turned away and went to his car, w/o saying a word.....

while he had me stopped there was a black S10 extreme drove by w/ BRIGHT RED neons in the grill, the secondary police car that was there did nothing, thats why i felt like i was being profiled.....
so its ok to drive a truck w/red lights in the front but not on a mustang? and w/my headlights on, you can barely tell i have signal lights....
now for the DUMB@$$ that wants to call names and point the finger, you all need to keep you ridiculus coments to yourself, you dont know me, how i am or what i am like, nor do you know the PD and officer involed....

i now know i called all of this on myself because i asked for your opinion, but i gues the old saying is true: opinions are like @$$hole's and elbows, everybody has one, its just some are bigger that others!!!!!!!

now for the ones that dont like my "RICER" wing....its a SALEEN wing, ever heard of them....i guess not, cause if you have than you would know what it was. so my next question is.....is SALEEN considered rice? in know the first time i saw black wheels it was on a honda (SPRING STANG and your other diahrea mouthed buddies)

since the wreck there have been many people pulled for differant reasons (mostly something petty, its not like we are hardend criminals) although i guess the cops dont know that when they stop a car. but the majority of the cars stopped that i talked to were mustangs, vettes, camaros, basically loud non-stock cars w/ young drivers..

the cop had the attitude w/me, not the other way around...

lastly, for those that truely think my car is riced, come on down, and we will see who FRIES RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

White96

Established Member
chip6990 said:
but the majority of the cars stopped that i talked to were mustangs, vettes, camaros, basically loud non-stock cars w/ young drivers..

the cop had the attitude / me not the other way around...

lastly, for those that truely think my car is riced, come on down, and we will see who FRIES RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon:

sbro712

Established Member
chip6990 said:
while he had me stopped there was a black S10 extreme drove by w/ BRIGHT RED neons in the grill, the secondary police car that was there did nothing, thats why i felt like i was being profiled.....
so its ok to drive a truck w/red lights in the front but not on a mustang? and w/my headlights on, you can barely tell i have signal lights....
now for the DUMB@$$ that wants to call names and point the finger, you all need to keep you ridiculus coments to yourself, you dont know me, how i am or what i am like, nor do you know the PD and officer involed....

Let me explain something to you about police work: when we are backing our partners up, we don't leave them just because another traffic violation comes by. We stick with our partners until the stop is done because I don't want to drive away and then have the driver of the stopped car decide that now is the time to take out my partner since the odds are now even.

Hope that helps cool your flaming case of paranoia.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
chip6990 said:
now for the ones that dont like my "RICER" wing....its a SALEEN wing, ever heard of them....i guess not, cause if you have than you would know what it was. so my next question is.....is SALEEN considered rice? in know the first time i saw black wheels it was on a honda (SPRING STANG and your other diahrea mouthed buddies)

yes i know it's a SALEEN wing SR700 or something like that.

Never said it was rice it just pointed out that it looks like shit

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
chip6990 said:
the accident was between a honda crv and a mustang, 2 HS girls were on their way to pick up homecoming pics, when they were rearended by the mustang running 120mph racing a viper, on a friday night, on the busiest street around, the crv busted into flames, the passenger was trapped inside and was burned to death ( was crowned homecoming queen the night b4), the driver eventually escaped but was burned over 90% of her body (3rd degree), the boy driving the mustang was busted up real bad, as well as his passenger (both will recover), since the accident, families and local ,residents, buisness owners have complained to the PD about STREET RACING. the boy was recently sent to prison for 1 count 2nd dgree murder, and 1 count attemted 2 degree murder. as for the girl that survived the fire, she will spend the next 2 yrs and Vanderbelt's Burn Center, going through, surgery and skin graphs.

So because of this case Mustangs are profiled? Why not Vipers? Or maybe just cars that are in violation of the motor vehicle code:shrug:

i told you that to try to explain why i thought i was being profiled. i am not pissed that i got a ticket, and i plan on fixing/removing the wrongs on my car.

You explained the reason you were pulled over, because of three M.V. violations. The officer never mentioned a race, nor did he say anything about a mustang. That doesnt amount to profiling or anything close to that.

some of you are bright enough to find the increminating stuff and point the finger, but are too stupid to read the rest if it. i am not some young little punk, that gets everything from mommy and daddy, like you probably think, i am 27 married w/2 little girls of my own, and for me to go out and do something stupid, it aint fair to them or my wife.

How are we too stupid to read the rest, we read it you just dont like the conclusions that everyone has drawn.

for those of that apparently cant read i will say it again, the bulbs have been on for a long time, and BEFORE i installed them i asked several POLICE OFFICERS if it was illegal, they told me as long as i didnt flash them at people that it was OK!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently you cant write, because no where did you state that you had run the lights for a long time. Nor did you write that before you installed the bulbs you asked if it was legal. Nice way to back pedal.

the window banner i was unsure of (pretty certain it was), i have been pulled before, w/nothing ever being said so i let it go as well....

So you got breaks in the past and now you got tagged.

the "tinted tag cover" is NOT tinted it was DIRTY, my argument ther is i got cited for a dirty tag cover? when i told him it wasnt tinted, he said, "it has a SLIGHT tint to it"

Like has been pointed out before plate covers are often illegal regardless of tint. But the officer thought it was tinted, so tell it to the judge but check the law first.

and my attitude towards the officer was nothing more than respectful, i have many friends and family that are cops, it takes alot to leave your families and not know if you will ever see them again....

That is appreciated.

when he got to my window and asked for the usual paperwork, i handed it to him, asked why i was being stopped, he turned away and went to his car, w/o saying a word.....

Maybe he didnt hear you. Maybe he was going to tell you after he ran your paperwork. Too many possible reasons, sorry.

As pointed out, that is called backup. The other officer is not just a spare. He is there for a reason and doesnt leave the primary officer to make a traffic stop.

And you dont know police procedure or policy yet make blanket assumptions:shrug:

i now know i called all of this on myself because i asked for your opinion, but i gues the old saying is true: opinions are like @$$hole's and elbows, everybody has one, its just some are bigger that others!!!!!!!

Indeed.

That wing is just ugly and looks like a chinese buffet.

since the wreck there have been many people pulled for differant reasons (mostly something petty, its not like we are hardend criminals) although i guess the cops dont know that when they stop a car. but the majority of the cars stopped that i talked to were mustangs, vettes, camaros, basically loud non-stock cars w/ young drivers..

So now it isnt only mustangs. You have widened the profile to include all loud non-stock cars with young drivers. Wow all loud non-stock cars with young drivers that must be a shitload of cars. It must be tough to pull over all those cars.

the cop had the attitude w/me, not the other way around...

Isnt that your opinion? And isnt this how you refer to opinions
opinions are like @$$hole's and elbows, everybody has one, its just some are bigger that others!!!!

I am sure your 10 year old Cobra will just chew up everything here:uh oh:

Last edited:

tvguy

chip6990 said:

Yes, your wing is "rice". Just because it's from Saleen doesn't mean squat. Why not put a "tri-wing" on that thing? Or a quad? And that other crap may very well be "illegal". The court will decide that soon enough. Doesn't matter what you heard from your "buddies". Also, you stated you have a family and don't condone racing, but then you challenge anyone to come down and "we'll see who fries rice". Get your shit together, trash that damn wing and obey the law.
pacotaco

Floridalawdog

Established Member
This has been one of the most entertaining threads yet. Good humor from all the cops on here. :rockon: Bottom line, your car has violations which are probablecause for a stop. I stop cars all night long for these same type of things. I am really looking for bigger charges, but I still write tickets for the small stuff. You are lucky you got FIX IT TICKETS. In Florida we can wtite the fix it ticket, or cite the specific statute and then there is no reward for fixing the problem. Why not accept the real reason you were stopped and move on.

Lawman85

Banned
chip6990 said:

I hate people that missquote sayings... it is "Opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has one and they usually stink". What does size have to do with an elbow or an a$$hole? It just doesn't make sense......

You remind me of Biff in Back to the Future... "Make like a tree and, uh, get outta here"..... lol.. great movie..

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
I have a feeling that the moderators are just about ready to open a new package of.......

loctite_threadlocker.gif

thrillious

Established Member
**Removed for a second time by Moderator**

Do not re edit this post again!!!!

You have been sent two PMs and this will be your LAST warning!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

MODDED97GT

Established Member
I had that wing

When I bought my car I had that exact wing for about 30 seconds. The moment I hit my driveway I unbolted it and threw it in the nearest Dumpster :pepper: :pepper: You don't dumpster dive do ya???? :dw: :dw: :dw:

chip6990

Established Member
????????

pacotaco said:
Also, you stated you have a family and don't condone racing, but then you challenge anyone to come down and "we'll see who fries rice". Get your shit together, trash that damn wing and obey the law.
pacotaco

did i say i wanted to street race? uh no.....

no i dont guess my 10 yr old cobra motor will beat all.......its a 2V, who said it was 10 yrs old?

I appologize for ever posting this here. I see i have disturbed the bears from hybernation!!!!!!! easy big fella, go back 2 sleep......its not time to eat yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread