Professional Editing Services. CHEAP!

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
I do anything from intro's to full length videos upto 3 minutes long. I'm known for quality work and have samples available for download. If you want an intro/video that looks professional, I will do it for less than anyone out there. You will not find any company anywhere that will charge less than I do for this kind of video work.

Intro's are anywhere from 5-15 seconds long and can range from $35-$50 depending on it's complexity and special effects. Full length videos are anywhere from 1 1/2 minutes to 3 minutes.

Videos less than 3 minutes will start at $120 and will increase depending on the amount of complexity and special fx you want. However, in the event that you want tons of stuff done, the price is NEVER to exceed $250.

Videos longer than 3 minutes will have to be priced solely on a per project basis. These videos can exceed $250.

If you try to find an editing/production company to do this kind of work, it can cost thousands of dollars. I'm offering these services for next to nothing compared to these companies and I personally guarantee satisfaction or I will give you your money back or re-edit untill you're happy with your video.

Weddings, Birthdays, Memorials, Racing... you name it, I'll edit it. All you need to do is provide me the footage. You can do this by mailing me the DV tape/DVD or linking me to raw footage if you have access to a server. All footage wiill be kept completely private, stored and edited on an OFFLINE workstation, deleted after completion and never shared with anyone without your sole discretion.

After completion, payment will be made and I will send you 2 DVD's as well as a compressed version of the video in any format you wish.

To this day I've never had an unhappy customer and I bend over backwards to make my clients happy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread