Professional Detailer wanted

venomus03

5 OH NO
Established Member
like the title says looking for a pro to detail my sonic blue 03 cobra, I try to keep her really clean but the previous owner had her living outside a little more then my liking. Just want to make sure its well taken care of as I she takes all my money.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Not a pro detailer, but you should try detailing youself. If the paint is in good shape, then a good washing, drying, claybarring, and waxing is just a leisurely afternoon job. You will be amazed at the results you can get and save money in the long run.

svtrookie

Established Member
Not a pro detailer, but you should try detailing youself. If the paint is in good shape, then a good washing, drying, claybarring, and waxing is just a leisurely afternoon job. You will be amazed at the results you can get and save money in the long run.

+1 doing if yourself. A few years ago I picked up a porter cable and some pads from autogeek.net and used the following steps/products on my sonic blue cobra coupe:

1st- Wash
2nd- Clay
3rd- Menzerna SIP on orange pad
4th- Menzerna Nano white pad
5th Poor Boys EX-P Grey Pad
6th Nattys Blue

Buffer speeds:
Starting at speed 3 to spread area and move up to 5-6 with SIP. Same for Nano...then grey pad for selant on speed 2.

This process works great and really gets rid of a lot of micro marking and small scratches from washing. Just jump on autogeek to see a porter cable demonstration. They are very easy to use and you won't burn your paint unless you really try hard.

Tom

Huff035

Established Member
like the title says looking for a pro to detail my sonic blue 03 cobra, I try to keep her really clean but the previous owner had her living outside a little more then my liking. Just want to make sure its well taken care of as I she takes all my money.

Sterling, Get on your facebook and look up "Beyond Reflections" they do awesome work. And they are in Hagerstown.

venomus03

5 OH NO
Established Member
Berkeley springs wv just outside of martinsburg in the eastern panhandle also about 45 min from winchester if that helps any more

Users who are viewing this thread