Production tracking

jay38372

Established Member
I've always considered myself a patient man but I called svt this morning and asked about the status of the car, they told me as of the 3rd of April the car was in the body shop, but now it being the 8th I need more than that these last couple of weeks have been killing me, I'm starting to see the car in my sleep not sure if that's good or bad? The vin# is
1ZVBP8JZXE5225887 If someone can track it for me or have the means to I'd sure appreciate it. I'd like to get my hands on it asap get the windows tinted and have it ready for the upcoming Shelbyfest in MO. Thanks Jay

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
If I remember right they send it to the body shop for stripe install after build completion. Search "train tracking" for info to track after it ships.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If I remember right they send it to the body shop for stripe install after build completion. Search "train tracking" for info to track after it ships.

Body shop comes before it's produced.

OP, Ford updates the system on Thursday nights. You will receive an update on Friday morning, and it will most likely be on its way to you.

jay38372

Established Member
13cobra, we ordered the same exact cars at the same time well almost, and you have yours already, how does she drive? I'm dying here lol.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
13cobra, we ordered the same exact cars at the same time well almost, and you have yours already, how does she drive? I'm dying here lol.

Maybe I got yours on accident? :beer:

Well, she's got 44.7 miles on it..but those miles were fun. haha You're gonna love it. Beautiful color, looks really nice with a coat of wax (not on the stripe though!). I liked the exclusivity of my white/red 2013, but the grey/black 2014 is a beautiful car.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm hoping to, it really just depends on some family stuff. I'm 50/50 on going this year. We already have plans of coming next year with the trailer so we can haul the Shelby and the GT.

Users who are viewing this thread