Production shut down???

jumpincactus

Warriors come out to play
Established Member
Anyone know if they have rolled the last 03 off the line yet? And what are the actual #'s on how many were built? And when do we get the certificate and serial #. Not that I'm impatient :)

PS anyone have any knowledge if the 05 GT will have that nifty cooler that adds cool boost like they showed on the concept Lightning at Detroit this year.

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
Last '03 rolled down the line the last week of July or the first week of August. I know fullout '04 production began August 4, 2003. We should all receive serial # certificates and production info by end of October at the LATEST. I know nothing about the AUX cooler for the Mustangs. The only rumor about future Cobras that I know is true is that Ford does have and is testing a 5.0 mod motor that is easily capable of 400RWHP with NO poweradder. I got this info from a VERY reliable source at work (I work at Ford) and he also claims that he toured a Roush facility where they were working with different 5.4L applications for Mustangs. He said Ford gave/sold Roush many Cobra R 5.4L heads to work with. We shall see what the future ACTUALLY holds.

Users who are viewing this thread