PRODUCTION NUMBERS

tgor717

Established Member
Does anyone know how many 2020s have actually been produced to date ? Where can I find the number of cars already produced with a given color/options ?

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
Does anyone know how many 2020s have actually been produced to date ? Where can I find the number of cars already produced with a given color/options ?
To quote snoopy on another forum, 3,142 VINs have been issued and about half of those have been produced. As for the second question, I do not believe those numbers are available yet. I could be wrong

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
It would be a miracle if Ford gets over 3500 total for 2020 with the month delay to start the production to now this shutdown for who knows how long really.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
@13COBRA

Nick, can you comment on anything Ford has said lately about their GT500 production intentions at this point?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
As of yesterday at 3pm, I was informed that MY21 will stand on its own and not be affected by MY20.
I just wonder if Ford would like to do more than 5k units now in '21 or stick with their original plan.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Informally, yes.
Formally, no word, yet.

I do have a 2020 being built on May 19th, if you'd like it.
Still hemming/hawing over an R model, young Jedi. If one falls into your hands, I'm your huckleberry. BTW, I had a dealer offer me $31.5K for my GT500, but at least he had an R model listed at MSRP and not $15K over. Hope you and yours are well.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just wonder if Ford would like to do more than 5k units now in '21 or stick with their original plan.

Original plan. I was told that the MY21 will not be affected in any way by the MY20.

Still hemming/hawing over an R model, young Jedi. If one falls into your hands, I'm your huckleberry. BTW, I had a dealer offer me $31.5K for my GT500, but at least he had an R model listed at MSRP and not $15K over. Hope you and yours are well.

We're doing alright! Normal business is down about 20% I'd guess... but our truck sales have gone up considerably, so it kinda offsets.

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
Original plan. I was told that the MY21 will not be affected in any way by the MY20.

We're doing alright! Normal business is down about 20% I'd guess... but our truck sales have gone up considerably, so it kinda offsets.
I was told it would be assigned VINs at this point and maybe a couple hundred more. My guess based on that would be 3500 units???? What do you think Nick?

Users who are viewing this thread