Procharger

usaf_branham

Established Member
I installed a Procharger H.O. Kit with the D1SC, Stage 2 IC, Red Race Valve, ID1000s, and VMP BAP. Lund remote tuned it for me. The car is a beast. It pulls like a freight train up top.

I haven't put it on the dyno or installed a boost gauge yet, so I'm not sure what it's making. I've got a 4.0 pulley on the blower.

It's definitely a completely different animal compared to my old Kenne Bell 2v. It's awesome!
4040242bf46de7626eefa6fd5e4cd09f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
That race bov is an ear piercer...huh ....look into the beefcake torque booster she'll really scream then!

wjfawb0

Established Member
I couldn't find 2015+ Procharger kits on their website yesterday, but apparently they exist. I've been off the boards for too many years.

2V Terror

Established Member
Few questions for ya. How much did it set you back and who did you order it from? How much was the Lund remote tune? And what other mods do you have? Thanks! Feel free to PM me the answers if you'd rather not post it here.

Venumous

Established Member
http://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/bfspec2015prostg2.html

Beefcake is the way to go for the Procharger. Add it all in one place and get the best price at the same time.

I dyno mine tomorrow morning.

Mods: GT350 Intake Manifold, ID1000s, JMS BAP, Stainless Power Longtubes with cats, Borla S-Type Catback 3", Reische 170 degree thermostat, MMR Crank Sprocket, MMR Oil Pump Gears

From the link I added D1SC, helical gears, JMS BAP, ID1000s and Brisk plugs if you want a total cost.

Lund tune is $550 and can be added on the same link.

I'm revving to 7500 on mine and topping slightly over 11 psi.

usaf_branham

Established Member
Engine Mods: Stainless power LT's w/ catted factory connect delete merge pipes (full 3 in) & Magnaflow competition catback.

I got the kit from Beefcake. Upgraded to the D1SC (helical gears), Stage 2 IC, Red Race Valve

ID1000's, Brisk Plugs, & VMP BAP

I already had a Lund nGauge, so the blower tune was $350 (i think)

I'm revving to 7500 and I have a 4.0 in pulley... No boost gauge yet... But it's supposed to net me 11 psi

Once you get it on the dyno, let me know what you put down... Sounds like we have similar setups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Venumous

Established Member
680/540.. I'm on the 4.75" pulley with the GT350 manifold and headers and at 11psi. I would hook up a boost gauge to see where you're at man. A member on another forum is nearly 16psi on the stock manifold and headers on the 4.75" pulley and is going to have to wastegate down.

Users who are viewing this thread