Procharger setup off 04 GT

silverbullet04

Established Member
This is a used kit. My freind bought it and had it on his 00 gt, he decided to upgrade and I got the chance to buy it with barely any miles on it. I've had it on my 04 gt for not even a year now. It had the inital oil change, and has had two since. It has right around 10,000 miles on it. I'm getting rid of it just for the need of some money for other things. It's been an awsome kit and I made 392 hp and 399 tq and ran a best of 12.5@114 with tires spinning badly on a otherwise near stock gt with an extremely safe tune. I'll plan on selling it as a base kit and list things that i'd sell extra with it.

Base kit: $2500 includes p1sc headunit (serial number 55157) with pulley with which my car hit 9 lbs of boost(came as satin finish but was partly hand polished), 2 core intercooler, all piping and brackets needed to install on a new edge, all hardware, bypass valve, instruction/owners manual, 2 belts (one gates and one gatorback), ngk tr6 spark plugs, two new bottles of procharger oil, a steeda oil seperator and breather, a k&n filter recharger kit and i'm probably forgetting something but it's all there.

Add ons:
diablosport mafia $100
42# frpp injectors $250
kenne bell bap (40 amp) $200
SCT X-cal 2 $300
autometer ultralight boost gauge and wideband air fuel gauge with dual full A-pillar gauge pod $350
svt focus fuel pump $75

Overall this is a very clean, well put together kit that hasn't been thrown around and abused. It's located in Pittsburg, KS and i'm willing to ship if you cover the cost. I could deliver to kansas city or omaha, ne. Just talk to me and we can work up a deal. If you're interested you can reach me directly at [email protected] If i forgot anything just ask and i'll answer anything needed. I hate being jacked over by people on the internet and will be straight up honest with everyone. Thanks.

Pictures here:
http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p180/silverbullet04/procharger/
http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p180/silverbullet04/selling/

Users who are viewing this thread