Procharger radiator fan TOO loud!

poisonova

Established Member
So I know I saw another thread on here about a year ago (year ago) about the same thing and wanted to see if anyone else solved this situation. The procharger radiator fan that came on the older kits (2011) is so loud at idle that the blower is basically drowned out by it. Has anyone found a viable replacement that is quiet as well as effective that isnt Spal?

RJ13GT

Established Member
Hmm... I remember of a thread somewhere where a guy replaced the Procharger fan with a fan from Summit Racing. I cant look for it at the moment though. My PC fan doesn't seem to bother me too much. It isn't my daily driver though.

poisonova

Established Member
How old is your kit? I heard they replaced the fan somewhere in between 2011 and 2013. And the one you're talking about is the flex a lite 16in fan and he mentioned it was quiet but I just wanted some other opinions before I buy that one.

poisonova

Established Member
Hmm I guess there's another that went with the flex a lite. Looks like that's my option. They both said it flows more air and is quieter. Thanks for that link though!

4VFTW

Established Member
my kit came with a curved blade fan and i cant hear it over the blower ,so maybe call procharger and talk to them about replacing yours with the new style

Users who are viewing this thread