procharger question

2001BlackCobra

Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01 cobra
procharger p1
spearco intercooler
42lb injectors
aviator fuel pump
sct ba 2400 maf

i cant get it to run right it cranks up and idles fine but when i drive it and try to get on it a little it starts popping and runs really bad i tried turning the maf it is a blow thru but it still isnt working i got a tune from rick at amazon and he seems to think that it is the maf and it needs to be turned i tried it in a million different spots and it thru up 2 codes today( p1132 lack of h02s1 swt rich---p1152 lack of h02s21 swt rich)anyone have any suggestions

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
maybe its not getting enough fuel? boost a pump perhaps? also, was it just a tune that was mailed to you? or did he physically tune the car for you? Cuz the tune could have a lot to do with it.

2001BlackCobra

Established Member
it was a mail order tune i dont think it is the fuel pump i am getting enough fuel in fact it is running real rich if i crank it up in my garage with the door opened u can smell the fuel it almost makes your eyes water i have a kenne bell boost a pump in my trunk i bought but i dont think i need it i think it is in the tune

Users who are viewing this thread