procharger or twin turbo?

1slo4.6

Established Member
should i go with the procharger f1a or the twin turbo kit hp is now offering for the 03 and 04 cobras, thanks for the opinions

BullittSleuth

Established Member
All I can say is I know of quite a few turbo setups that were an absolute nightmare to tune right. So if you're patient then the twins might be right for you.

Cobrajunkie

Established Member
The turbos for sure....that has to be the best feeling when you pop your hood and the people see only what they think as a cold air intake....it definately has its cool factor....and seems to make better numbers and track times. But don't quote me on that...i'm sure a procharger would still be just a fast...

03_svtzilla

Banned
Turbooooooooo

IM doing a 88mm on my 03 right now should be done soon 2 weeks to 3 but i am doing a race gas tune 26 psi or so so i will post my numbers and video when done looking for about 850 rwhp maybe more from what i have been told we will see.

03_svtzilla

Banned
got my turbo from

precesion i dont think i spelled that right but dam thing was back order 3 months now dam it came in last thru. :thumbsup:

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
If its an 03 Cobra, do not get a procharger. There have been a few guys who have tried the prochrager set-up and ALL of them went back to a postive displacement blower.

Turbo> ALL

Twin Turbo> Turbo

Give Rad Craig a call for tuning purposes, if your worried about that.

Users who are viewing this thread