Procharger!!! On the Mach1!!!

04OrangeMach1

Established Member
Ok so Im supercharge'n the mach! Im going w/ procharger! What do you think! I goes on in four months! Thats when the warrenty goes out hehe!

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
I can give you an idea. With a conservative tune, mid to upper 400's rwhp, low to mid 400's rwtq. Track times in the mid to upper 11's at 120+, depending on a whole lot of variables. Good luck with it, should be a badass Mach 1!! :beer:

Stizzang

Established Member
You will NOT be disappointed with your decision! I made the mistake of riding in a blown mach and then I had to go buy one for myself! The add on starts next weekend! :)

10thsvtcobra

Established Member
congrats bro, I can tell you that my mach laid down 425 and 395 with 8lbs of boost and a real conservative tune. I've ran an 11.89 at 118mph, have fun with it.

1slo32v

Established Member
i like the power that prochargers make, on my stock motor and 9-10 psi, the car made right around 480 rwhp, and felt incredibly strong, i would however keep an eye on the drain plug in the blower, mine was leaking for a while and made quite the mess.....

mkb116

Established Member
I can get you and anyone for that matter a really good price on a procharger for our mach motors. If you wanna be blown away, and by that I mean by MSX prices {hehe..}, shoot me a pm and I will get you some prices that I can't exactly advertise... Good luck.

- Matt

beerformeplz

Kenne Bell Mach 1
Established Member
Get the D1, I had the P1sc and wish I would have got the D1 at the beggining instead of upgrading later. I made 477 hp with the P1sc and ran 11.70 on drag radials.

beerformeplz

Kenne Bell Mach 1
Established Member
Heres a pic.
engine2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread