ProCharger Intercooled Supercharger for 05-10 4.6L Mustang

05 Mustang

Established Member
My brother-in-law is selling his Procharger Intercooled Supercharger (complete kit & diablosport handheld tuner) that he bought brand new.

The Supercharger is designed for the 05-10 4.6L Mustangs, only has about 10,000 miles on it (or less) and was never taken to a track.

He's asking $3,000 OBO for everything.

ProCharger's Link to SC - ProCharger Intercooled 2005-2010 3V Mustang Systems

For anyone interested, PM me and I will give you his number.

Thanks for looking! :beer:

edit:
- Supercharger is located in Mobile, AL & pictures added
- My brother in law does have the installation manual & a couple of brand new bottles of unopened oil for the head unit (3 bottles)
- My brother in law purchased the extended warranty with this supercharger. It is not transferable, but he called today and found out that because he purchased it, whoever buys it from him can call up ProCharger, give them the serial number, pay $50 and get a 2 year extended warranty in their name.

Supercharger-1-1.jpg

Supercharger-2-1.jpg

Supercharger-3-1.jpg

Last edited:

SVTDarin

Established Member
That is a great price for the kit. I wish he was doing a great price on the hood he also has for sale.

05 Mustang

Established Member
That is a great price for the kit. I wish he was doing a great price on the hood he also has for sale.

The hood lists for $594.99 and the hood struts for $159.99...$754.98 total new. His price is OBO. What would you think a fair price should be?

He could even bring it up here to you while making a visit.

mustang gt 2003

Established Member
Does he have any pics of the actual system off or on his car? I have been searching for a good system for a while

05 Mustang

Established Member
Does he have any pics of the actual system off or on his car? I have been searching for a good system for a while

^^ can u send me pics of it off the car also

Unfortunately, I do not have anything on my phone or on my computer at the moment....but I just sent him a request to send me something.

Keep checking back, as soon as he forwards me something, I will post it.

Update: PM sent to both with my brother-in-law's contact info so he can send you pictures directly. I will still post something as soon as I get it.

Last edited:

Redmustang47

Mustang Obsessed
Established Member
Anyone who buys this should have no worries dealing with Cameron. He is a great guy and will take care of you to make sure you know everything you need to know.

Users who are viewing this thread