Procharger intake tube

jman37

Established Member
Was curious if anyone knows of an aluminum intake pipe? Lately I've been blowing it at the tb boot and I'm fed up with the plastic tube. I figured an aluminum piece would grip better but I can't find one.

I've also tried 4.5" t bolt clamps but they seem to bottom out before they can actually apply full pressure, so if someone can recommend a certain brand that works great I'd try those as well.

01silverstang

Established Member
Was curious if anyone knows of an aluminum intake pipe? Lately I've been blowing it at the tb boot and I'm fed up with the plastic tube. I figured an aluminum piece would grip better but I can't find one.

I've also tried 4.5" t bolt clamps but they seem to bottom out before they can actually apply full pressure, so if someone can recommend a certain brand that works great I'd try those as well.
Edit, read that wayyyyy wrong.

What are you currently running, part of the Procharger kit? I'd call their tech and see what they say... they make special reducing couplers.

Last edited:

jman37

Established Member
Edit, read that wayyyyy wrong.

What are you currently running, part of the Procharger kit? I'd call their tech and see what they say... they make special reducing couplers.
It's all Procharger stuff. I know their tech dept is very good but the person I talked too told me to use a 4.25" clamp which is way too small, so I didn't bother calling back asking again.

Users who are viewing this thread