Procharger installed need help with JMS BAP

Canadian5.0

Established Member
So after longer than I care to admit working on it, the P1X stage 2 kit is on the car. Just need to do the plugs and set up the JMS BAP.

I'm not well versed in how to setup the BAP. I have it routed from the fuel pump with the plug and play connector all the way up to the pedal but I see there's 2 ground wires that are heat-shrinked. 1 says ground to vehicle and the other says 0-5v enable. Do I need to hook up either one of these grounds near the pedal? When i power on the car (without cranking the engine on) the BAP shows the green light/flashing when pressing the pedal but will I need to hook up either ground to make it work? Car is a 2014 GT and will be tuned by Lund. If anyone is running the same setup i'm guessing it will be the same ground used or not. No boost gauge in the car if that makes any difference.

20180128_164442_zpsz8pku45w.jpg

WIST2013GT

Established Member
I don't have mine in front of me, but I'm pretty sure you only ground one wire if you are using the plug.

Sizeth3

Established Member
I just did this, if you are using the pedal plug, the only wire you ground is the wire back by the BAP in the trunk. I believe those other wires are for other methods of activation. Sounds like you are successfully testing that it is reading the pedal, so that should be all that is needed.

Users who are viewing this thread