Procharger f1c cog drive

04Sonic

Established Member
F1C Cog Drive set up this kit is complete all you need is a Intercooler. Intercooler pipes are custom painted, head unit is polished, all the brackets were powder coated, the BOV is even polished. All you need is a decent Intercooler. It comes with 2 belts. I take paypal

3500.00 Shipped

7422d1310740457-tons-go-fast-parts-picture-022.jpg

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Travis right? I'm sure you don't remember me but we met on 37 few years back my names eric. My silver gt is in the shop with kevin now, feel free to throw that on my car id gladly mmake payments lol jk man good luck with the sale,, killer price

04Sonic

Established Member
Travis right? I'm sure you don't remember me but we met on 37 few years back my names eric. My silver gt is in the shop with kevin now, feel free to throw that on my car id gladly mmake payments lol jk man good luck with the sale,, killer price

LOL Hey dude whats up long time no see out there. :beer:

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Yeah man I just got done building mmy car now kevin said the blowers shot. Let's work out a deal for that f1. Ill bring ya 500 bucks right now to hang on to it till I sell my eaton swap

04Sonic

Established Member
Yeah man I just got done building mmy car now kevin said the blowers shot. Let's work out a deal for that f1. Ill bring ya 500 bucks right now to hang on to it till I sell my eaton swap

Not sure what your bottom end is, the F1C is allot of blower. Centri are the way to fly. If you up the deposit we can talk.

04Sonic

Established Member
Bottom end is je 9.5, manley h beams and a cobra crank. 500 is pretty much all I can do. How much do u need

1K would secure it as yours and Kevin could install it, I would need to be paid before you take the car.

04Sonic

Established Member
TTT

This is a smoking deal all you need is a intercooler I will include the 1996-1998 front cover.

04Sonic

Established Member
I will post the entire kit later, this is a smoking deal.

04Sonic

Established Member
Here are some more pictures all you need is a Intercooler. This is a smoking deal. Makes huge power and more efficient.

Users who are viewing this thread