Procharger F1A to F1C upgrade

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
i havent done it but i saw somewhere that it was like 500 bucks, i wish id known that when i sent mine in for a rebuild last year...

Hotrodvdog

Established Member
Well my F1A has a bent impeller fin and they quoted me $1300 for a new F1A impeller but if it's only $500 bucks for an F1C impeller then I'd rather do that.

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
i know i saw it in a pm or something im trying to find it, if i do ill post it up

edit: damn i cant find it

Last edited:

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
It is $465 to upgrade. Here is the link http://www.procharger.com/pdf/appGuide.pdf But I think that's if your impeller is in good shape if is not I think you need them to replace the impeller for $1300 and then $465 to upgrade I don't know why they do that :shrug:. I guess more money. I need to replace my impeller on my F1A and they told me that it would be cheaper to buy a new head unit so I will never buy another Procharger.

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
If all is has is a bent impeller fin you should sell the impeller to me. I know some people that might might be able to fix it.

Hotrodvdog

Established Member
Called PC today and it's only a volute switch for $465. I'll have to pay $1300 + inspection fee to get it fixed. I may just run my D1sc until I save up more dough for the fix/upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread