Procharger D1SC head unit for sale!!!

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
So it was rebuilt/upgraded in 2003, and not used since?

Sorry for the confusion, it was upgraded around 03 to the D1sc imepllar by procharger however I just had it looked at, checked out, and the seals replaced by procharger this past summer; It has not been on any car since I got it back from procharger. When it was upgraded by the previous owner it virtually sat in his garage for a number of years (thats why i had the seals replaced, they were all dried up).
He put it on the car with a 3.00 pulley which, is not a baby pulley by any means, ran it untuned, and the car went kaboom almost immediately...hence it sat for a very long time until I bought it and fixed it this past summer. So now its ready to terrorize the streets again!

maybe I am failing here but what is the asking price for this?

Asking price was/is $1500 obo but new price today! I need to be ready to snatch up a f1 headunit when it pops up lol.

$1300 OBO

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
So 450 to replace the seals......my D1SC needs service done. GLWS OP. Stepping up to an F1A sounds exciting!

If it's just leaking from the front shaft seal, I just replaced mine with a part from NAPA that cost $8 dollars. If you want I'll get you the part #. Mine was leaking like a sieve and it hasn't leaked a drop since.

Users who are viewing this thread