Procharger D1SC head unit for sale!!!

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
Up for sale I have a Procharger D1SC head unit, that I got back from procharger and have not used. I sent it off to have it checked out and they said it is in excellent mechanical condition, but the seals were leaking. So it costs me $450 to replace the seals, but by the time I got it back I decided I wanted something bigger (an F1A). Unit is in great condition and still has tags on it from Procharger. It is a P1scH (rare model Procharger made for a short period of time, no different from a regular p1sc/d1sc) that has been upgraded by Procharger with the D1SC impellar. Here are pictures and paperwork:

th_IMG_0499.jpg

th_IMG_0500.jpg

th_IMG_0501.jpg

th_IMG_0506.jpg

th_IMG_0505.jpg

th_IMG_0504.jpg

th_IMG_0503.jpg

th_IMG_0502.jpg

th_IMG_0509.jpg

th_IMG_0508.jpg

Comes with Head unit, Procharger Bracket, Brand new 3.6 pulley (on head unit), brand new belt, 3.00 pulley, and 3.4 pulley (all 6 rib)
Also I would be willing to trade for an F1A headunit.

Asking 1500 shipped OBO

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
The guy I bought the kit from said he had it on his 96 cobra. So it should be for a 96-98 4V car, thats what I was going to put it on. I am going with a renegade bracket set up with my F1A so I never got to use it/have a use for it.

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
If I remember right that bracket is the same for 96-99 cobras and then the 01 got a new timing cover.

I thought it changed in 99 with the new edge body style because they received the cop's and lost the pack brackets. I could be wrong, hopefully somebody else will chime in.

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
i know its a long shot but any shot ud trade for a p1c and some cash?

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
i know its a long shot but any shot ud trade for a p1c and some cash?

No man I'm sorry, right now I am looking for an F1A, thanks for the offer though. You had a F1A up for sale a while a go, right? I died inside a little bit when you sold it lol, I just didnt have enough cash for it at the time.

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
This is correct. 96-99 all use the same bracket because 96-99 have the same timing cover. 01 has a different timing cover and thus a different bracket.

Good info, thanks!!
So 450 to replace the seals......my D1SC needs service done. GLWS OP. Stepping up to an F1A sounds exciting!

Thanks!! haha Yeah man, it kills you when you know the part they are replacing only cost about 10 friggin bucks...but somehow it comes to 450.

Users who are viewing this thread