Procharger coyote swapped saleen

richardv6

Established Member
[VIDEO]coyote swapped 87 saleenBeen a while since I been on here, here's my latest build. F1 Procharged (mps1500) fully built and sleeved motor. T56 magnum extreme trans with mcloud twin disc clutch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZHIcY-8GDQ
IMG_2389_zpsv6ammzeu.jpg

IMG_2221_zps2bqga9me.jpg

Last edited:

richardv6

Established Member
50k its yours..its all new sleeved and gusseted block manley internals 11.5 comp.ported heads.stage 3 cams.t56 magnum extreme dual disc clutch alky kit custom imtake id1000 injs.built rear full maximum k member and suspention.f1a procharger with big red bov.big aerospace brakes..best of the best taking for dyno tuning yuesday evening ..0 miles on build real saleen 251 also trade for gt500

R1Lello

Established Member
I like it - super clean/'holes filled in' engine compartment. Well done but one problem..........those tires won't hook :)

richardv6

Established Member
yea I know, I built it to drive on street not drag it..lol but that is a matter of switching wheels. I was thinking set of champions with painted centers to match stripes.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Wow, love it. Although I have to say I was hoping for it to be a New Edge Saleen. What kind of power are you expecting? I would assume something north of 600, or even north of 700 if you put it on e85 or race fuel.

richardv6

Established Member
we shall find out this coming week,93 pump and alky inj..expecting north of 700 .love to run e85 but not avalible were I am...

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
holy crap ! that thing is beautiful i like it! something you dont see everyday a saleen fox and a coyoted swapped blown 1 to boot! beautiful car man! post more pics! love it!!

Users who are viewing this thread