Procharger Coolant Crossover - 03/04 Cobra

68gtscode

Established Member
After positively identifying this coolant crossover as a Procharger 03/04 Cobra unit, I can post it up for sale. I have no idea what this is worth, but understand that the 99-01 Cobra units have gone way up over the years. I believe my asking price for this Procharger unit is still far below what the OEM units are selling for, and what it would cost new. I am starting out asking $150 shipped anywhere to the lower 48.

68gtscode

Established Member
Thank you again Steve- it's cool this will make the journey all the way to Australia, and eventually onto your very nice Cobra!

68gtscode

Established Member
Hi Matt,

Did you get my last email?

Steve

Steve, yes I did- sorry to make you follow up with me. As mentioned, I will get the coolant out tomorrow (I boxed it up today), and send you a tracking number after. I’ll also send you a response you your last email. Sorry again my friend- I try to provide excellent communication when selling stuff!

Matt

Steve Gifford

Established Member
Steve, yes I did- sorry to make you follow up with me. As mentioned, I will get the coolant out tomorrow (I boxed it up today), and send you a tracking number after. I’ll also send you a response you your last email. Sorry again my friend- I try to provide excellent communication when selling stuff!

Matt
All good Matt. Just thought the CIA had stopped my emails :)

Users who are viewing this thread