ProCharger Bracket ?'s

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Anyone know if the brackets for a 00-04 GT and a Mach 1 are the same ? I looked at some pics and the one i have and they look the same...?

01yellercobra

Established Member
The brackets are different between 2v and 4v. Even the brackets are different between 96-99 and 01-04 4v's.

Misspelling brought to you by tapatalk

01Tbbullitt

Established Member
There is an 00-04 bracket that is the same for all cars 2v and 4v.

Pic is straight off a mach 1, same bracket I use on my GT. There are more mounting holes drilled in for different applications it would be stupid for them to produce several different brackets for essentialy the same motor.

1st pic is from a mach 1 second pic is from my procharger instructions manual for my GT.

there is also a 1999 bracket that works on 2v/4vs for 1999 only.

http://www.superchargersonline.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=4759

attachment.php

Last edited:

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
The brackets are different between 2v and 4v. Even the brackets are different between 96-99 and 01-04 4v's.

Misspelling brought to you by tapatalk

There is an 00-04 bracket that is the same for all cars 2v and 4v.

Pic is straight off a mach 1, same bracket I use on my GT. There are more mounting holes drilled in for different applications it would be stupid for them to produce several different brackets for essentialy the same motor.

there is also a 1999 bracket that works on 2v/4vs for 1999 only.

ProCharger 00-04 Mustang 4.6L Mounting Bracket Assembly [PC-3FEBB-03] - $266.00 : SuperchargersOnline, Worlds largest Supercharger Resource. Get Serious About Power

attachment.php

I called ATI and got 2 different answers.. -1 being its a different bracket and this morning... -2 being its the same bracket i just need the coolant tube lol

01Tbbullitt

Established Member
I called ATI and got 2 different answers.. -1 being its a different bracket and this morning... -2 being its the same bracket i just need the coolant tube lol

when you call them talk to shannon I think his name was he knows what he is talking about most of the other guys don't know much. It's the same bracket for sure. and Yea you will need those coolant tubes on a 4v.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
when you call them talk to shannon I think his name was he knows what he is talking about most of the other guys don't know much. It's the same bracket for sure. and Yea you will need those coolant tubes on a 4v.

yea, shannon seems to be a good guy to deal with. When i call back to order the coolant tube kit i'll be ordering from him for sure :beer: Just need a Mafia, pump and belt !!

Users who are viewing this thread