Procharger 2 core/3 core? satin or poilshed? 99 2v GT

bakeme9699

Established Member
Looking at picking up a procharger kit soon. I want about 350-375 dependable RWHP. Not heading to the strip, not wanting 11's, just a strong running for weekend cruising, messing around.

Is the 3 core worth it or should I stick with the 2 core??? Will the 2 core get me >350 rwhp??

I don't want to put over 400 rwhp to a stock bottom end. No plans on upgrading the motor.

Do the 2 core/3core kits have the same P1SC blower?

Also, how does the satin finish hold up long term?? I don't want it to turn to crap over time. I may go with the polished.

Need some advise!!!

Currently have 3.73 gears, MAC off road prochamber, 2 chamber flows, C&L plenum elbow, 70 mm TB, 61,000 miles.

Thanks!

JAILBAIT

Currently under pressure
Established Member
The 3 core is a better choice. I understand you don't want to upgrade your motor but IAT are way better with the 3 core.

As for polishing< the satin will actually hold up much better. A polished finish does take some maintenance from time to time to keep it looking sharp.

The P-1SC is the choice for you if you are not ever going to upgrade you motor.

blownaltered

Established Member
The 3 core is a better choice. I understand you don't want to upgrade your motor but IAT are way better with the 3 core.

As for polishing< the satin will actually hold up much better. A polished finish does take some maintenance from time to time to keep it looking sharp.

The P-1SC is the choice for you if you are not ever going to upgrade you motor.

+1

TClark22

Established Member
i have the 3 core p1sc kit on my dd GT...makes 365rwhp with just exhaust.

go with the 3 core...cooler is always better

Users who are viewing this thread