Procharged SN95 Cobra vs Nissan GTR

Reno Five-O

Established Member
Unknown year and mods. Just got back from the local track here in El Paso got to witness this cobra killing a gtr with an 11.6 to a 12.0

[youtube_browser]HZ9gGuJgOg0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
nice kill for the cobra. thats not the new GT-R is it because they shouldnt be running high 12's unless the GT-R guy couldnt drive:shrug:

Reno Five-O

Established Member
nice kill for the cobra. thats not the new GT-R is it because they shouldnt be running high 12's unless the GT-R guy couldnt drive:shrug:

Few runs prior to this he was in the high 11's, The altitude here is ridiculous not to mention the track isn't the greatest.

Reno Five-O

Established Member
Nice kill for sure. Nice to see a sn95 doing some work.

Hell yeah once I heard that procharger I had a feeling this guy wasn't here to play around. I tried to find out his mods but couldn't find him after this run, parked his car and wasn't near it.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Nice race! Cobra hooked well against that all wheel drive beast. Aside from that, what was that crap playing in the background? All you need is the sounds of the engines.

Reno Five-O

Established Member
More than half the cars that ran tonight could use some lessons in staging and launching....it was sad. Got to see my first launch in reverse aswell. There was a black c5 vette that burned the clutch up for the entire 23 seconds it took to get down the 1/4 and then almost hit the wall on a 1-2 shift as I was getting ready to head home.

95SC

Banned
Impossible GTRs never loose specially to old mustang with manual trans , wait for 61mmustang to come here

Reno Five-O

Established Member
Nice race! Cobra hooked well against that all wheel drive beast. Aside from that, what was that crap playing in the background? All you need is the sounds of the engines.

Idk it is exactly that...crap, me and my buds were yelling for somebody to turn that shit off but they wouldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread