procharged s197 vs 2013 camaro ss

vic_s197

Established Member
My buddy bought a 2013 ss 7 months ago and has been wanting to run me since he got it but my was in the shop getting the fuel system and cog setup put in. Well he hit me up this morning wanting to run so after work he came over and we went out of town to run. 1st run 30-35 mph roll me in 2nd which was a bad spot for me (2500 rpm) which didn't make a difference lol, he was in 1st , we took Off and instantly put lengths on him I took it to top of 3rd and shut down, it was pretty much the same outcome on the next 2 runs. It was a waste of time for me but he really wanted to run so we did, he's looking to get nitrous and a few other goodies then we will run again.

vic_s197

Established Member
Deff wasn't pretty lol but I was short shifting 5800 rpms with rev limiter at 6000, I'm gunna get my intake and throttle body on and take it up to 7500 rpm in the next couple months

sdg97232

Established Member
Jesus.......built motor, cogged f1a, 4.10's.......I hope he knew going into the race he brought a knife to a gun fight, otherwise he's not much into cars lol.

Last edited:

vic_s197

Established Member
It just had exaust I think and a short throw lol but he could drive alright. It was funny cuz he's Bern bugging me to race for so long he actually thought it would be close his jaw dropped and his eyes got big when I started it up lol.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Badass S197. Whats done to your car's appearance? Would be a sick sleeper for sure. Everyone always counts out the S197

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
First of all good kill.

Second, What was your friends previous car? Had to have been something slow for him to think his new car stood a chance against you.

vic_s197

Established Member
Thanks guys, nothing really just gt500 wing, fr500 wheels and the hood scoop lol but there's nothin sleeper about it, its so ****en loud with the lt's, o/r h pipes, magnapacks and the blower up front.

His last car was a hummer on 22's so this is his first quick car.

S197s don't get much love but mine sure does turn heads driving around

Camper

Established Member
a fully built car puppy kicking a stock car is hardly worth talking about. I'd have a story every other day if they were even remotely entertaining..

Last edited:

sdg97232

Established Member
a fully built car puppy kicking a stock car is hardly worth talking about. I'd have a story every other day if they were even remotely entertaining..

You must drive an SS huh........the chevy owner asked repeatedly for his clubbing so the op was obliged to give it to him. Thats what makes it news worthy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread