ProCharged Mach 1 vs Cammed C5 Z06

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
So Saturday afternoon we decide to get some cars out to cruise. (My Mach, procharged LS1 camaro, Cammed C5 Z06, KenneBell 03 Cobra) After a nice cruise on some back roads we find ourselves on a 2 lane highway..In Mexico of course.. Me and the C5 line up at a 45 roll.. gear down to 2nd, 3 beeps and were off.. were pretty even then I miss 3rd :nono: . So we line em up again.. 45 roll he gives the 3 beeps again and we start rollin, I hit 3rd, hit 4th and he's behind my door I couldn't tell how much but I let off due to a turn coming up. He dyno'd out at 409rwhp/390rwtq he said, I put down 461rwhp/455rwtq.. I had 1 passenger, he had none. I was very happy with my car none the less ! My friend is editing the GoPro video and i'll try to get it up asap :beer:

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I raced a cammed C5Z06 from a 40 roll in my SCMach (485). It was bumper to bumper till I started running out of gear around 125. He nosed me out, I let out around 130. Strong running car for sure. I'm sure he was a little shocked he wasn't roasting me.

Last edited:

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
A buddy edited the video, even tho the video isn't perfect cause it was a gopro mounted on the windshield. :shrug:

Last edited:

03cobra5485

Established Member
here's the video..mach suprised me!

[youtube_browser]PaeqZWKDnPE[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Nice kill. How much are the other 2 cars putting down? Think you would have any chance against those?

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Nice kill. How much are the other 2 cars putting down? Think you would have any chance against those?

the LS1 Camaro puts down 541/500.. ran him yesterday from a 3rd gear pull and it was a dead lock lol. I suprised him for sure.. I hit 4th an slowly was pulling but we had to let out

346CamaroSS

Established Member
the LS1 Camaro puts down 541/500.. ran him yesterday from a 3rd gear pull and it was a dead lock lol. I suprised him for sure.. I hit 4th an slowly was pulling but we had to let out

So you beat a car FROM A ROLL that has damn near 100 whp on you? Oooook..

Sent from my smart phone because my boss told me to stop looking at the internet

SuperSport01

Established Member
If you beat a remotely similar weight car with 100 more whp. Then he either (A) needs driver mods, or (B) his clutch was slipping.

Users who are viewing this thread