Procharged Firehawk vs. N2O Fox

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
my buddy and the fox set up this run and they finally put the vid together

they ran and paid the price...

enjoy!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LrHydfY3I0"]YouTube - Procharged Firehawk vs Nitrous Mustang GT[/nomedia]

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
So the cops are faster than these two modded cars? What a waste of money. :p Both cars sound sick as hell.

Last edited:

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
Both cars got towed and got a long list of tickets. What happened was an off duty cop that was leaving the station a few miles away pulled up behind them seconds after they did their burnouts, figured they were setting up to race and called the station then there was like 4 cop cars waiting at one if the exits

lucheski

Established Member
he was probally cruisen the local forums lol

Cops do cruise car forums looking for this stuff. About a year ago on a local forum some guys posted a thread about meeting at "the spot" at a certain day and time the cops were waiting for them and videod their races from undercover cars then pulled them over. 4 guys got arrested 2500 fines, community service and I dont know what else. What is sad is most of the guys on the forum know cops login in and read from time to time a few people also know which screen names they use.

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
Did the cars get crushed after being impounded?

No thank god we don't have that law here in ny, im sure if that was the case they would have taken their chances running. It could have been setup but mostly I think just bad luck but Hey shit happens...

Users who are viewing this thread