Procharged f150 1/4 time

spike_africa

Established Member
Well me and freind took his truck out and my car. His truck went 14.0@99mph which i thought was weird cause it pulls so hard. checked the datalogger and a/f was at 11:1 so i leaned it up a hair and it went [email protected] mph. I didnt understand how it wasnt trapping higher. He said it was hitting the limiter and sure enough i drove it and it was hitting the 105mph limiter a good 20-30 feet before the finish line. So it hits 105 then cuts the fuel hence it only goes threw the traps at a slower 99-100mph rang. It also means its runs faster then 13.9

All the truck has is E-fans,short tube headers,true dual out the side exhaust, and a ATI base kit pushing 8-9psi with 3 core intercooler no tune or other mods.

We allready have a 90mm L maf for it and 42# injectors and 255lph fuel pump comming. Once those are here its getting tuned with the 12psi pulley and we hoping to go deep into the 13's maybe high 12's if it hooks well enough. I figure if its trapping 105ish already before the finsih line with those mods and more boost were looking at traping around 108-110 which is good enough for high 12's in this truck possibly. It would be cool if it did it.

spike_africa

Established Member
GT_Jim said:
Looks like less gear may be more helpful in this situation.

Less gear? its not out of gear its just hitting the stock mph limiter from the ecu. Once these trucks hit that rang 105-110 they shut off. His truck still isnt tuned hence why it cant go past that.

spike_africa

Established Member
reg cab short bed flareside. It looks like a stock white with tan bottom f150. No outside mods at all, well unless you see the intercooler in the front bumper. It does have a billet grill to help throw off the intercooler in the bottom bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread