Prochamber/stinger review

04torchred

Established Member
Sounds good man and thanks for emailing them to me earlier! The car sounds good taking off and has a nice rumble to it when just half throttle cruising.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
03yllwguy said:
Here's the middle two. I'm trying here guys, I know that when I searched there were NO clips of this combo to date so I hope it gives people a persepective of what it sounds like. Let me know if it works. They are short to stay within hosting size.
ProChamber Stinger Take off
ProChamber Stinger Half Throttle

Thanks for posting the clips. It sounds alot better than I thought it would as in not as much popping on coasting. I cant really tell how much louder it made it though. Maybe I will pickup the Prochamber later. :thumbsup:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
Thanks for posting the clips. It sounds alot better than I thought it would as in not as much popping on coasting. I cant really tell how much louder it made it though. Maybe I will pickup the Prochamber later. :thumbsup:
Yeah, I didn't want the camera person(wife) close to me while I whizzed by her, so the sound is lacking. I think it made it more deep and rumpling than blatantly loud.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
03yllwguy said:
Yeah, I didn't want the camera person(wife) close to me while I whizzed by her, so the sound is lacking. I think it made it more deep and rumpling than blatantly loud.

Thats what I am looking for! :banana:

pvteye

Established Member
have a start up / idle and a rev or two WMV file of pro chamber / MagnaFlow combo if someone has a place to host

jcobra

Established Member
pvteye said:
have a start up / idle and a rev or two WMV file of pro chamber / MagnaFlow combo if someone has a place to host

I want to hear that. I just ordered that combo today.

Seabiscuit

GIDDY-UP!!!
Established Member
I've been worried about just the "stinger" catback being too loud, but I have to tell ya--that sounds GOOOOOOD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread