Prochamber quite the exhaust down?

Silverboost

Established Member
I must be getting old as I want to quite my cobra down some. I have an off-road h-pipe into 2 chambers flows currently. I swap out the h-pipe for the pro-chamber will that be quiter than throwing on some of the high flow cats from Magnaflow? I don't want it super quite just a little tamer.

reef93

EVILNSIDE
Established Member
Yea it will be quieter. Thats the same setup I have and I really like how the pro chamber toned it down. Sounds much better IMO.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol think you would be going backwards my friend. It was loud on my foxbody I know that. Maybe the pro dump mufflers were to blame in my old car. Your flowmasters probably not helping either. I'd go with a midpipe with cats.

Last edited:

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
I had a o/r x with my magnapacs sounded like crap also droned and rasp, the o/r pro chamber cleared it right up, just like anabolic said tame at idle and cruising, but crisp at wot.

0-MYSTACHROME-4

Established Member
Just got my off road PC and cant wait to bolt it up to my Stingers and see how it sounds. Hope it gives it a nice tone a quiets it down a lil considering the are stingers vs a regular off road H or X pipe.

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
I had an H pipe on my old Cobra with a Bassani catback. I switched to the Prochamber and it quieted it down a bit and I liked the sound better. A catted pipe will be even quieter.

Silverboost

Established Member
Just getting old I guess..its just to damn loud with the top up...top down its awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

silverserpant

Established Member
I went from a mac h-pipe with welded in magnaflows to a off road chamber, same sound until you find the skinney pedal. Also my cats had about 3000 miles on them and when I switched the cats were already dumping out ceramic pieces.

Not sure if you have the 3 piece setup but I can swap around between all parts from cats to different mids with zero fitment issues.

I vote pro chamber for the win

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Im in the same boat as you. I have stock manifolds, mac o/r H, flowmaster 44's. I want to tone it down alot but i also want to do long tubes as well.

Users who are viewing this thread