Votes: 87 59.6%
  • X-pipe

Votes: 59 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

svtcobrar2004

Established Member
o/r x with stingers sound like glasspacks. i have stingers with my o/r prochamber and man does it sound MEAN. pretty darn loud to. but i like it loud.

With stingers i dont think anything sounds better than a catted x-pipe...if you want it do be crazy loud o/r x pipe.

I totally agree. After hearing a few clips with a Bassani catted X and Borla Stingers, I've decided to take off my Bassani CB and replace it with the Stingers CB. I especially love the sound the cb makes when cruising under 30mph. :rockon:

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
After reading this topic, I changed my mind as well. I was about to purchase a Bassani o/r x-pipe to go with my Magnaflow catback. However, I saw the vid posted and read the posts which made me change my mind. So, I'll be getting the Prochamber in the mail pretty soon. Can't wait to hear it in person!

Wintermute

Banned
I think Magnaflows sound like crap. I would keep the Prochamber and ditch the catback. But thats just my biased opinion. But yes if you have the sensor out you are going to here an exhaust leak which will screw up the sound.

You = wrong. Maggies are one if the best sounding catbacks on a terminator.

AJ03SVT

Established Member
Why doesn't Mac make the Prochamber in stainless steel? :shrug: If they did I would buy one.

They do, you just have to know the trick of how to use their website. At the bottom where it lists the pages, it will say 1 | >>, you can still click the >> even though it doesn't say 2. It's kind of a stupid setup and tricked me at first as well. I have an SS O/R Prochamber and SS Mac Catback on my 97 GT and a Bassani O/R X + SS Mac Catback on my Cobra. It was on there when I bought it, but I'd really like to swap it out with a Prochamber. I don't have the extra money to throw at exhaust that doesn't sound that bad as is though.

DUMBASS

Banned
prochamber, i loved mine, selling it though because i am going turbo and don't think i can use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread