prochamber and oxygen sensor

gud2goe

Established Member
anyone who has put an o\r prochamber on...have\did you have o2 sensor problems? on my left foward sensor is tight and resting on the tranny case. i will prolly get o2 extenders tomorrow..but i was curious if my prochamber may not be right..? :??: :( :shrug:

pvteye

Established Member
have clearance on mine, try to loosen and roll the down tube one way or the other to gain some clearance...

BoneCrusher

Established Member
Mine's the exact same way and I was worried about the wire melting as the tranny gets hot as hell. I've put on a lot of miles since then and everything is OK, probably wouldn't hurt to throw the extensions on just to be safe though.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Same experience here. I ended up swapping the passenger side over to the driver side since the passenger side was longer. Still tight, but the driver side was short enought it simply would not work. No SES light or anything, may want to try that?

jcobra

Established Member
A friend did mine at his shop and he cut he wires and made them longer. I also put the steeda mil eliminators on and no ses light yet.

jcobra

Established Member
Off the subject, but what type of power gains have you guys seen with the prochamber and a cat back??

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
No dyno numbers as of yet... just the other day someone reported no gain, but that was on a +15 degree day over the last dyno.

gud2goe

Established Member
thanks for the rejplies guys...i would have responded sooner but i was finishing up the install. i just went a head and put extenders on there. the pass.side was actually a litlle shorter....you are right ...it prolly would have been ok...but hell i was there...i will try to get numbers...

Users who are viewing this thread