Problems with sctx4 tuner

Fernando5OH

First of all hi everyone im new to this... well my issue began friday night i was in the middle of a retuning process and accidentally my wife closed the door on the car and damaged the tuner ... so i had to buy a new tuner im currently tuned my 14 mustang gt with bama performance... with the new tuner and the help of sct tech guys i was able to return my car to stock i was wondering if any body had this issue before and my question is... is there any way i can use my old costume tunes from the damaged tuner to my new device ?? Its the same device the sct x4 or do i have to call bama ... would their be any charge ?? Thanx in advance guys

hand-filer

Established Member
Just get a hold of Bamma and have them email you the tune file. Then upload it back onto the tuner using the updater software.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5lho

Established Member
Bama needs to update your old tune file with your new VIN and device number for this to work.

Fernando5OH

Thanx alot guys i talked to them allready just gave them my device serial number and they are writing new tunes for that device only bad thing it has been like 6 days

SeaFoam

Established Member
Just a word of advice - not shitting on your thread or choice of tuner, but data log and make sure you're not getting a bunch of knock from that Bama tune. I had tons of knock from them that I wouldn't have known about otherwise.

Fernando5OH

Just a word of advice - not shitting on your thread or choice of tuner, but data log and make sure you're not getting a bunch of knock from that Bama tune. I had tons of knock from them that I wouldn't have known about otherwise.

No problem yeah i just turned on my car finally after a week and half..and i tried runing it and felt some back fires ... but ill keep that on mind been wanting to change tuners for a while

Users who are viewing this thread