Problems with N2MB WOT Box.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
My car has a N2MB WOT box and recently when I drive it hard my car cuts out right at 4k which is where my 2 step is. I reset it and the issue went away for a like 2 days. Is there updates for these boxes or is mine bad?

SVT_Troy

Established Member
what's your clutch setting set to? Also do you drive resting your foot on the clutch?

ITSTOCK

Established Member
is your battery bad? When you say "reset", are you reprogramming it through a computer?

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
what's your clutch setting set to? Also do you drive resting your foot on the clutch?
Came already with the car. Not sure. I have to put it to the boards for it activate. Foot is completely off the clutch

ITSTOCK

Established Member
I mean Theres a button on it that turned it off then it automatically turned back on.

I have to reprogram my WOT box through the computer, a reset puts it in to different/default setting every time.

wckdvnm

Established Member
Also yes they are running a whole new programming, but if the battery died or anything like that you HAVE to reset it with a computer. On mine it was night and day with the computer adjustment

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Also yes they are running a whole new programming, but if the battery died or anything like that you HAVE to reset it with a computer. On mine it was night and day with the computer adjustment

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Ok, is it something you can get off of their website?

badjuicedgt

Established Member
yep my battery went dead and I just charged it and went to the track and at 4k it would hit the rev limiter, when the battery dies the box reverts back to the 4 cyl setting. I also down loaded the new software and its like night and day.

Users who are viewing this thread