Problems with my original 6 CD changer

mexburito

Established Member
I am having problems with the original 6 CD Changer. I disconnected it to try on an Alpine head unit I was going to buy and when I plugged it back in, it did not want to play the CD or spit out my CD's. Let me know if anybody else has had the same problem. It tells me that there are no CDs in the thing. I sure do not want to take the damn thing apart to remove my CDs but maybe I will have to. Come on guys maybe this happened to one of you. :cuss:

stubbs

Established Member
sorry man i just bought a different hu and ditched the old 6 disc. fords 6 discs suck anyway.

mexburito

Established Member
Ahhh

Aint that right, :pepper: it sounds like shit. But I sure as hell would like to get my CDs out before ditching the damn thing.

BigRick

Whippled Roush
Established Member
I have an old changer out of mine if you want it?Just sitting in my garage collecting dust. :smmon:

mexburito

Established Member
Thanks

Thanks but I am going to put in another head unit. It does sound like crap. I will just junk it. But I still want my CDs out of it. I will connect the unit and when I press a button to eject or insert it does not even open up or anything. Is there a way to program it or reset it or anything? I really did not want to destroy the thing trying to get my CDs out but I do not know. It is kind of weird. But thanks to all. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread