problems... need help.

LightningMAS

Banned
I keep getting p1152 p1132 codes. Lack of upstream heated oxygen sensor switch indicates running rich. everytime i start my truck up... my idle shows 10.3-11 a/f at idle.. it keeps missing eveytime i give half throttle.. theres like no power at all.. falls flat on its face everytime to give gas.. also when i cruise.. its fine but when i come to a stop.. my a/f goes from 14.7 from crusing to 17-18 a/f off the chart when coming to a stop. i just changed the plugs.. not them.. fuel filter is changed. another thing.. it wont go into boost.. it just misses..and when i hit it full throttle. it keeps showing 10.0

i look at the 02 sensors while dirivng in the drivabaility department and its switching, but not switching with same numbers.. very diffrent...

02 malfuction code came on to.. p2196 and p2198

whats wrong?

LightningMAS

Banned
ok.. i think i found the problem....

all the coils are tested fine.. all of them said the same.. 5Kohms

the 02S12 bank 2 is not switching was just showing .1% while 02S11 bank 1 is switching all around when i was sitting there idling under fuel department.. 02S22 was at 0%

i think i have a bad 02.. idling keeps dipping in lean area ...

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
LightningMAS said:
ok..
the 02S12 bank 2 is not switching was just showing .1% while 02S11 bank 1 is switching all around when i was sitting there idling under fuel department.. 02S22 was at 0%

Before you go and spend a lot of money. The O2 sensors (O2S11 &O2S12) are upstream and the Cat monitors (O2S12 & O2S22) are downstream. The O2's will switch back and forth really quickly between .01 and .98 volt's, The Cat monitors do not switch very fast and they stay flat at .01 volts until the truck warms up the cats.

I'm not sure what kind of Cat/Midpipe set up you have but just double check the sensors before you toss around a lot of cash.

LightningMAS

Banned
i just threw cash to buy new sensors and THEY are NOT the problem..

im in so frickin bad mood right now... makes me want to sell the truck.

When i start it up.. it shows 14.7, then goes way lean off the chart, then comes back to 14.7 then drops down to 10.4 and stays there..

i am getting the 2 same codes from last time.. p1132 and p1152.. both indicates Rich??? wtf man..

1time

Established Member
was it the coil pack please tell me i am gettin the same damn codes on me cobra and its driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread