cobra R water pump
electric fan
single blade throttle body
dual 255 fuel pumps
precision 2800 multi disc stall
diablo revolution chip JLP program
diablo MAF meter
100 shot of zex nitro

I'm going to put it on the dyno next month but this problem I'm having is driving me crazy everytime I give it alot of gas it try's to cut off on my it's like it's flooding itself. It will do this out of the hole and also at top speed. If anyone has a answer to my problem let me know.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
check the contacts on the ecu. make sure their cleaned completely off b/f you install the chip. a bad connection can do that.

2fAZT4U

Established Member
I changed my fuel filter and and cleaned the contacts on my ecu still having the same problem

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
I would have it dyno tuned. Until you do that, I wouldn't get on it anymore. While you are at the tuner, have him hook up a diagnostic and read all of your sensors to see if it can find the problem.

silver69camaro

Established Member
Check for vacuum leaks and/or a bad coil. I had a small vacuum leak that wasn't noticible at idle but when going wot I'd get a hesitation.

EDIT** Almost forgot, What plugs and gap are you running?

Last edited:

2fAZT4U

Established Member
When I gear it down to first and then get into it and go to second and then drive it will not hesitate only when it's in third coming out of the hole or first coming out of the hole at a low role in first it does fine.Going to the dyno in a couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread