Probably the most crazy man in the world!

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFQc7VRJowk&feature=share"]Probably the most crazy man in the world - YouTube[/nomedia]
This is the coolest thing I have seen in awhile.

Last edited:

99BlownVert

Established Member
yeah he does some amazing stuff, he wrecked last month really bad and broke both of his legs but I don't think that will stop him...

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Same type of stunt, but came in too low. Hit his legs but landed under an open chute.

Wow thats crazy but when you do shit like this I guess its expected to happen at some point. Could of been way worse. How fast does he go?

Masonb5

Established Member
Done a couple base jumps and have been skydiving for years. The wingsuits will get up to a forward speed of 120mph+ with the more experienced suits. Starter suits have a lower forward speed of around 80mph. He broke both his legs while filming a documentary. He had done multiple jumps that day and it was on his last one and he was trying to get a good shot of being right at the edge of a cliff. His parachute did open but had line twist and he didnt have time to correct it. He was due to be released from the hospital this week.

99BlownVert

Established Member
yeah I think he was actually trying to kick a baloon that was tied to a rock on the cliff and he ended up clipping the rock instead, crazy guy...

fastford2004

Established Member
there is a video of the crash i know from his view and from other someone not to far filming on the ground, actually here it is [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEFCQRwj28w"]Jeb Corliss - Grounded - YouTube[/nomedia]

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
They had a segment on 60 minutes last night, showed 5 guys doing this and reaching speeds past 140mph:eek:

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Here is a little on the crash:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFk6hxHIR0Q"]Jeb Corliss Table Mountain Crash - YouTube[/nomedia]

Crowley

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
I thought I've seen it all! Here we have a repost thread and it contains a repost of a post inside! Brilliant!

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Seen it many times before, but never gets old. The top rated comment on youtube for it is golden:

You rarely see a smile like that on anyone. Who is crazy... this man, or all of us, grinding our boring lives away?

Users who are viewing this thread