Pro Turbo Systems T76 Turbo Lightning kit

camcojb

Established Member
Here's a few pics of their new system. The prototype is done, here are the header, exhaust and intake tubing, and sheetmetal intake pics. My pipes and intake are done and are being coated at this time. No pics of the turbo but they use a T76 from Precision Turbo.

HPIM2379.jpg

HPIM2380.jpg

HPIM2383.jpg

Jody

lightningonbags

Established Member
Whats the est. cost of a kit like this when its finished? I want one!!!! :rockon:

Yeah what he said!!! :lol:

Last edited:

camcojb

Established Member
unclesams_svt said:
How much was the kit and what kinda numbers do they perdict?

The kit with everything including turbo, wastegate, blow-off, and dual electric fans plus all above is $5795. I made 621 rwhp with the KB and 20 psi, this should make over 700-725 rwhp at 20 psi. I think it will make the 621 rwhp I made at 15-16 psi tops.

Jody

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
camcojb said:
The kit with everything including turbo, wastegate, blow-off, and dual electric fans plus all above is $5795. I made 621 rwhp with the KB and 20 psi, this should make over 700-725 rwhp at 20 psi. I think it will make the 621 rwhp I made at 15-16 psi tops.

Jody

Looks GREAT Jody. :beer:
Almost makes me want to sell my KB. Almost!

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
This may be a dumb question but because the boost might be lower can you run a stock block or do you need to use a built block?

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
camcojb said:
I think it will make the 621 rwhp I made at 15-16 psi tops.

Jody

I would like to see the dyno curves when you are done. Will you be posting your dynos?

Looks like a nice setup.

Bootbox

Established Member
lightningonbags said:
Now your talking a fully BUILT motor with those #'s correct?

While I'm sure he has a built block, make no mistake, you will be able to make more power on our stock block with a turbo than you can with a supercharger. That's based solely on the fact that it doesn't take 80hp to spin a turbo.

cal50

Established Member
Jody, Did you get all of the pics of my custom turbo set up?
Is your exhaust in the stock location or is it behind the back wheel like mine?
Are you going to use the JLP KB intake? If so, they should have made the whole intake and box like the JLP KB intake so the T/B is in the stock location, then you could have sold the JPL KB intake to help pay for the sytem.
Good luck,CAL

camcojb

Established Member
cal50 said:
Jody, Did you get all of the pics of my custom turbo set up?
Is your exhaust in the stock location or is it behind the back wheel like mine?
Are you going to use the JLP KB intake? If so, they should have made the whole intake and box like the JLP KB intake so the T/B is in the stock location, then you could have sold the JPL KB intake to help pay for the sytem.
Good luck,CAL

They made the intake to use the stock upper or a JLP/C&L replacement for the Eaton blower. That way the IAC, EGR, etc all stays in place. I have sold the KB and JLP intake to offset the cost of the kit some.

The exhaust is made to hook into the factory cat-back or any of the aftermarket cat-backs so side exhaust will remain.

I do not remember getting the pics, but my memory isn't what it used to be!

Jody

camcojb

Established Member
handsome devil said:
I would like to see the dyno curves when you are done. Will you be posting your dynos?

Looks like a nice setup.

It will be tuned and dynoed probably within 5-7 days of my receiving it.

Jody

lightningonbags

Established Member
SOB I want one bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cryying: You guys are kill'n me. :bash: Give me a minute.....focus.......focus.......house......house......house......TURBO......house......TURBO!!!! ITS HOPELESS!!! :cuss: I think lightninmike said it best, I cant race a house but you know as car\truck guys we would if we could! :thumbsup:

Featherlite 007

Established Member
thats not much more than a KB, and so much more unique and exclusive. I want one of those now, and my list just keeps growing.

Users who are viewing this thread