Pro Street Nova

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Thinking of possibly selling my Pro Street Chevy Nova. I bought this car with plans to keep it for a while and had big plans for it, but a property recently became available that I've been interested in, and could use some spare cash. The car is a 1974, and is all steel. No fiberglass. Bumpers are in perfect shape, body is a 9/10 (one dent in the lower quarter at the very bottom) however is straight as an arrow with NO bondo anywhere. The interior is also very clean, car has a 10 point cage, with the factory dash in place, factory door panels, and black carpet. Race seats with 5 point harnesses inside, rear seat delete, B&M ratchet shifter, Autometer gauges, Painless over head switch panel to toggle the Ignition, Starter, Lights, Fuel Pump, Electric Fan, and Transbrake. Car is wired with a Painless system. Has a 12 gallon fuel cell, electric pump, -6 AN feed line, to a Holley Regulator. The chassis is stock suspension in the front, with a ladder bar rear with coil over shocks. The rear has been fully tubbed and has a 33x19.5 tire under it. The engine is a pump gas 355 small block with Dart Iron Eagle cylinder heads, a single plane intake, small cam, Holley 750 carb, longtube headers and 3" turbo mufflers. The Transmission is a TH400 with a pro tree trans brake, reverse manual shift pattern, big cooler, aftermarket pan. The car will drive around all day at 170 degrees and can be driven anywhere. Completely street legal with working lights and turn signals. Call, text, or email with any questions. Asking 13,500

12038515_10205109391681026_878358695599972847_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread