Pro-m 95 mm

King

Established Member
Have a 95mm pro-m meter. Came off my Mach 1, was wondering if its worth my time and money to have this re-burnt for the cobra. Wondering if any gains are to be had. And also wondering if this will cause any problems in tunning the car via predator or custom tune. Have only a PHP air kit and pro-chamber as of now. will go 2.8 or 2.93 very soon.Any suggestions?

Jeff S

Established Member
Sell it. It will give you nothing but tuning problems and drivability issues. The stock MAF is not a restriction by size and is good(will not peg 5v) until ~480rwhp.

King

Established Member
ok not doubting you, but was told this on my Mach 1 also. This was part of A WMS velocity air kit. This kit gave me +3 mph in the 1/4. Car ran smoother and pulled harder than any other kit i tried, not naming any names but tried several of the "best" kits on that car before finally going back to this. But this is a charged car so i may be way off here. Thanks for the input.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
King said:
ok not doubting you, but was told this on my Mach 1 also. This was part of A WMS velocity air kit. This kit gave me +3 mph in the 1/4. Car ran smoother and pulled harder than any other kit i tried, not naming any names but tried several of the "best" kits on that car before finally going back to this. But this is a charged car so i may be way off here. Thanks for the input.
Did you get before and after dyno number with A/F ratio? When you change mafs and to a lesser degree even the orientation of a maf it can affect your A/F. On your mach it likey raised your A/F and gave you more power, which could have also been done in the tune to get same results. Be carefull though, running too lean can cause heat problem and damage an engine.

Users who are viewing this thread