Pro Eibach kit coil cut ?

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
Is anyone running there pro kits with 1 inch coil cut and with no ISO? How does the car ride? Is it worth it? Too bouncy ? Any info or input would be appreciated :)

Any pics would help me as to know how low it's going sit!

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Not supposed to cut progressive rate springs.

Really screws up spring rates.

Not saying that is has not been done but you shouldn't.

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
What he said

I know what he said! There just spring to me and personally it will be my excuse later to replace them with some better quality ones if I don't like the way it rides ns

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Pro-kit quality is not lacking.
and
Most who think the ride is OK are just used to it. Most others find it rides like crap.

Why not sell the pro-kit for 1/2 price and get some H&R race springs? It would cost you less that way and most likely give you the drop you are looking for.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
H&R race springs will sit lower in the back than the front if you take the iso's out. Not sure how they look with them in but even without iso's I dont think mine sits low enough.

stangbanger856

Established Member
DD5E0067-orig.jpg

ADDAB1FF-orig.jpg

Last edited:

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
and
Most who think the ride is OK are just used to it. Most others find it rides like crap.

Why not sell the pro-kit for 1/2 price and get some H&R race springs? It would cost you less that way and most likely give you the drop you are looking for.

Op I think im going this route. I hate the pro kit never been a fan of them.

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
Stangbanger 856 it only drop a bit op. Love your car color bro. I kinda want it a little more slam :)

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I love the pro-kit for what it is made for.

Rates are close to stock if you don't cut them, Decent on drag strip, decent on road course and decent ride.

Not great at any thing but good all around.

Race springs are a good bit stiffer, ride will suffer a little (If you have cut pro-kit it won't be much different) drag stip 60' times may suffer but it will handle better and gives more of a drop.

I've had damm near every srpring made over the years. lol

stangbanger856

Established Member
I didn't want to slam it because that pic was without 80lbs of speakers and spare tire in the trunk with allmost no gas. Sits aboit 1/4-1/2 lower when it's all loaded up with me in it.

Shoeman 1

Established Member
and

What I did!!! Except I went with the SS's & replaced the stock Iso's . Much better spring IMHO rides better & corners better. I did put pro-thane Iso's in so I'm not sure if it was spring or Iso's that changed the ride. Always used Eibach's in all my different cars, but these HR's are a lot better on the Stang I'm sold on them.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
have you seen yellowcobras car? its got the h&r ss springs and it almost tucks tire. looks damn good as low as it is

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
I love the pro-kit for what it is made for.

Rates are close to stock if you don't cut them, Decent on drag strip, decent on road course and decent ride.

Not great at any thing but good all around.

Race springs are a good bit stiffer, ride will suffer a little (If you have cut pro-kit it won't be much different) drag stip 60' times may suffer but it will handle better and gives more of a drop.

I've had damm near every srpring made over the years. lol

What springs are you running now?

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
What I did!!! Except I went with the SS's & replaced the stock Iso's . Much better spring IMHO rides better & corners better. I did put pro-thane Iso's in so I'm not sure if it was spring or Iso's that changed the ride. Always used Eibach's in all my different cars, but these HR's are a lot better on the Stang I'm sold on them.

Yours is how I want mine to sit! any pics? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread