Pro-Dyno of Fort Mill, SC???

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
Any good/bad experiences with Pro-Dyno in SC? Thinking about going to them for a dyno tune. Post your experiences with them up/what you've heard or you can shoot me a PM. Greatly appreciated and all PM's will be kept in confidence.:thumbsup: Thanks.

cobracide

Established Member
Any good/bad experiences with Pro-Dyno in SC? Thinking about going to them for a dyno tune. Post your experiences with them up/what you've heard or you can shoot me a PM. Greatly appreciated and all PM's will be kept in confidence.:thumbsup: Thanks.

Dan's a great tuner, you won't be sorry.

sc98cbra

Established Member
I have some issues with Dan and his work, and I would rather go with someone else, such as Fastlane. But, it is your car and your money, You should probably go with whomever you wish.

Last edited:

reef93

EVILNSIDE
Established Member
Where in NC are you located? I took mine to Aaron at Trudyno in Conover....great guy to deal :rockon:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Dan has a reputation as an excellent tuner of the 03/04' Cobra. He's done a ton of them and has tons of experience with them.

Buck87

Established Member
Heard nothing but good things about them. Went with a friend once. Seemed like a cool place. I will be going there when the time comes to get a tune.

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Dan tuned my car a year or so ago and havent had one problem...im getting some more work done this winter and i plan on using fastlane...cant go wrong with either one really!

BBCOBRA

Established Member
I have heard very few complaints about Prodyno. he has dyno'd mine several times but I'm still running a mail order tune which is good enough not to mess with till I go with a twin screw or nitrous later. I'd definately reccomend him for a tune.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
Any horsepower numbers / track times for one of their tunes?
Just an upper pulley car here.

Users who are viewing this thread