Pro detailer in vegas?

04RiceEater

Established Member
Im looking for a pro detailer in Vegas. I just bought my black cobra and its has alot of swirl marks and light scratches in the paint. I looking for someone to maybe come to me and take a whole day to detail it, including wheel wells.

Anyone know of any reputable ones around town, I also dont mind going somewhere and dropping my car off for the day.

jpk

Established Member
I am looking for the same thing in Las Vegas or Henderson. Want a reputable detailer that knows how to do a real paint correction. Not just some guy that bought some detail supplies and will wash and wax. I've been asking around, but found no good recommendations. Looking for the type that you would see showing off their work on Autopia.org. (I've asked on Autopia and found no recommendations there either.)

Thanks!

jpk

Established Member
OK, I didn't get a recommendations here or even on Autopia, so I took a stab and just did a web search and found a mobile detailer and gave them a call. I chose MAD (MAD Mobile Auto Detailing Las Vegas, Nevada) and had them come out to do a full paint correction. Didn't have my interior done. I basically just guessed by their website that they worked on some exotics and might be OK. I called and talked to them and they sounded knowledgeable, so I booked an appointment.

I have Mystichrome paint and it is very well kept, but after a while swirls and spiderwebs appear even though I take care when handwashing. Mario from MAD did a mulitple step polishing/compound and got the paint looking flawless. No spiderwebs can be seen. I will definitely use MAD again

04RiceEater

Established Member
OK, I didn't get a recommendations here or even on Autopia, so I took a stab and just did a web search and found a mobile detailer and gave them a call. I chose MAD (MAD Mobile Auto Detailing Las Vegas, Nevada) and had them come out to do a full paint correction. Didn't have my interior done. I basically just guessed by their website that they worked on some exotics and might be OK. I called and talked to them and they sounded knowledgeable, so I booked an appointment.

I have Mystichrome paint and it is very well kept, but after a while swirls and spiderwebs appear even though I take care when handwashing. Mario from MAD did a mulitple step polishing/compound and got the paint looking flawless. No spiderwebs can be seen. I will definitely use MAD again

This is good to know. I have black paint thats needs some attention with swirl marks and light scratches. How much did he charge? You can PM me if you dont want to say in the thread. Where u live in Vegas? Havent seen a Mystichrome around in town.

01BLOWN2V

Comp O
Established Member

That's who I called to detail my black 03 cobra. They do great work they got all my swirl marks out an took there time. They gave me a bunch of business card & have been handing them out. You won't regret it.

jpk

Established Member
This is good to know. I have black paint thats needs some attention with swirl marks and light scratches. How much did he charge? You can PM me if you dont want to say in the thread. Where u live in Vegas? Havent seen a Mystichrome around in town.

PM sent

jpk

Established Member
That's who I called to detail my black 03 cobra. They do great work they got all my swirl marks out an took there time. They gave me a bunch of business card & have been handing them out. You won't regret it.

Yeah, my paint came out just as glossy as yours. I was out for a drive and had crazy reflections coming off the Mysitchrome. There was a purple hue all over the top of my dash from reflections coming off of the hood. Even crazier, I could see purple/green/blue rainbows in the windows of cars next to me. I have had the car since new and never seen my car cast a rainbow before!

SVT4ME

Established Member
I've got Mario from MAD coming out on Saturday to due my 03 Cobra. It's a garage queen that's never seen rain and not my DD. got a few swirls from all the washes. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

SVT4ME

Established Member
The car looks fabulous! Wow, Mario really delivered! I would give him 100% props for an outstanding job.

Massie02GT

Established Member
I would also like to know how much they charge. My car is a garage queen now, but wasn't when I lived in Ohio for the first 4 years I had it. I would love to get a full detail done.

SVT4ME

Established Member
$375 for the multiple step polish/compound. Took about 5 hours to complete the car. I don't know how to do it myself plus i don't have the time to boot. It worked for me and he seemed like a stand up guy who cared.

Users who are viewing this thread