Pro-Charged 2005 GT vs Cam / Bolt on SS - Dig - HD video

Lankhoss

Established Member
Since you guys enjoyed the other video, here's the same Camaro I posted a few days ago, only completely on motor.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-636-rwhp-1999-procharged-cobra-hd-video.html

2005+ Mustang, Procharger, 460rwhp
2000 Camaro SS - 411 RWHP, on motor - no juice
We have this run on video, from a dig. We both tried out the pimp juice and we both had disasterous results. He laid about 70 feet of rubber and I laid about 90 feet, and then another 20 after hitting second gear.

Even with my car spinning,my car moved out faster than his and I pulled about 3-4 cars before we shut them down. I also got the hit. Not intentionally just because he was asleep. I think he was nervous, I don't blame him really.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW44CaCSd-I]YouTube - 2005+ Procharged Mustang GT vs Cam only Camaro[/ame]

THAITED

Established Member
Nice kill, kudos on your driving skills. Either way, you still gonna win. BTW, nice car and it sounds mean as hell that would have scare the heck out of me too.

Last edited:

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
What kind of weight reduction is on the SS?

Another sweet video. Where do you guys throw down at? I would love to check out some of these cars.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
What kind of weight reduction is on the SS?

Another sweet video. Where do you guys throw down at? I would love to check out some of these cars.

I think he said it weighed around 3000lbs in the other thread.

Good vid.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Nice run and good kill :rockon: Sick Camaro you got there, but.... is this the infamous S/C GT AKA Z0 "Slow" :lol1: killer?

onebadsvt

Established Member
the camaro is a geared 6 speed and as for weight reduction, i dont remember everything he said but i know it has no a/c,stereo,front or rear bumper support,spare, backseat

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Low 11's is impressive for a 6-speed car making only 411 rwhp, even with the weight reduction!

Users who are viewing this thread