Pro 5.0 T-56 shifter

rccg94

Established Member
Hi all,

I have a mostly new Pro 5.0 short throw shifter for sale. I bought my Terminator a few months back and this shifter was installed on it when I got it. The car only has 16K so I can't imagine the shifter has many "miles" on it. There is nothing wrong with it, I just prefer the feel of the MGW for my height/arm length. It just needs a little clean up of the RTV and maybe some lube just to be thorough and it should be good to go. $85 plus shipping takes it. I'll get a shipping quote if you PM me. The reason I picked $85 is because I'm pretty much figuring that $100 to your door is a reasonable price for the shifter. The mounting bolts come with it as well.

Looking at the pics I just uploaded, I'm realizing I should have cleaned it up a bit more but posting this stuff takes a while so not looking to do it all over again! I'll wipe it down and scrape off the RTV before shipping it out.

Thanks.

IMG_4188.jpg

IMG_4189.jpg

IMG_4192.jpg

rccg94

Established Member
Looking around, I'm not sure if I overpriced this or not. I'm not really looking to make a "profit", just to offset the cost of my MGW a little and get it out of my garage.. If you want it, make me an offer! Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread