Pro 5.0 purchase ideas...

03'Darin

Established Member
I ordered mine from Wynnespeed. I ended up going through a bunch of sh!% but only paid $169. plus shipping. I specified the 03' T-56 tranny and they sent me a T-45 unit. When i called them about the mistake they insisted it was correct. Then the light came on in their head and they realized it was the 03'. Said they would ship it out 2nd day at their expense to correct.... 3days later no shifter.... Called again and am told they don't ship the replacement until the original returns on their call tag. What good does the 2nd day do. Now they are going to ship it next day to take care of it. Next day- NO SHIFTER!! Now they tell me they did ship it BUT... they only shipped it regular ups. What a P.I.T.A... Just thought i would give you the heads up. Best price isn't always the best deal!!!

Blackcobra

Established Member
I had the same perfect experience. Ordered it on the Pro 5.0 web site and it arrived the next day perfect.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
I ordered mine from PRO50 direct. Got it and sent it back same day. Installed the MGW handle on the stock shifter, Didn't need the pro50. Saved myself 160 bucks.

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
Pointcover- another purchase idea. Try to order it w/ their medium length handle instead of the one that normally comes on it. You'll like it a lot better. Hopefully, if you order it from them w/ that handle, it won't cost you another $35 to get one (or a Steeda or a MGW).

Users who are viewing this thread