Princess Harry-whipped or not?

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
As been said, maybe that poon is top shelf. She probably takes care of the royal penis quite well.

images.jpg

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Confused? This isn't the message board for the Lifetime Channel. Thank god most here don't give a damn about him nor the weird-ass inbred royals across the pond especially Mr. I Want To Be Your Tampon. We're tired of hearing about people who do not effect us in any manner whatsoever. The obsession perpetrated by the people is insane.

Oh, well I certainly agree we're 100% collectively not impacted by them, nor does anyone on here have any reason to care about them. I only know what I know because of the wife, and even still I try to tune most of it out.

I just find it interesting that it's one of those "Goes down in flames" questions. Doesn't matter the context or the question, it's just straight go away.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh, well I certainly agree we're 100% collectively not impacted by them, nor does anyone on here have any reason to care about them. I only know what I know because of the wife, and even still I try to tune most of it out.

I just find it interesting that it's one of those "Goes down in flames" questions. Doesn't matter the context or the question, it's just straight go away.

You too? I have a standard response when she asks if I know about or heard about such and such celebrity: If they didn't die, I don't want to hear a thing about him/her/it.

Canada and the UK? Well sure, I can see why people of those places might have an interest (good or bad) in that weird ass, inbred crown but us?

Users who are viewing this thread