Pride Owns Ufc!!!

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
speedofsound said:
liddell is THE MAN

+1 :rockon:

liddell is the man and hes one of those guys you would see in a bar that isnt like all built and if he hit you would wish you were dead:beer:

cuda

Quinton Jackson beat the shit out of Liddell in PRIDE. Liddell is good, but he's not the be all end all just because he got popular from the reality show.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
i didn't say that b/c of the show ...i say it b/c of his fights. i've seen better yes, but he is the only one I recognized in that video. however, that black guy who sumo-ed the white guy ...INSANE

i am waiting for Liddell vs. Couture 3 and Hughes vs. Gracie

cuda

speedofsound said:
i didn't say that b/c of the show ...i say it b/c of his fights. i've seen better yes, but he is the only one I recognized in that video. however, that black guy who sumo-ed the white guy ...INSANE

i am waiting for Liddell vs. Couture 3 and Hughes vs. Gracie

I'm looking forward to GSP vs BJ Penn more than Couture/Liddell

And if he was the only person you recognized in that video...you must not watch that much MMA, and you basically like Liddell cause of the show like everyone else. :smmon:

Last edited by a moderator:

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
Bultrowicz said:
liddel is in ufc too or at least was...he ****ed up tito ortiz :)
Lidell is in UFC! I live here in san luis obispo and he is my trainor for fighting. He is fight couture on feb 4th. He better win i will own his ass when he gets back! lmao

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
bullshit...ufc is so much better than pride! and **** liddel..try andrei arvelowski....try to beat him!

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
kingcato said:
bullshit...ufc is so much better than pride! and **** liddel..try andrei arvelowski....try to beat him!

As far as fighters and marketing Pride is the original and the best......and also Liddell has knocked out the best what makes you think he can beat him?

cuda

One thing that has never been a debate is PRIDE'S heavyweights are better than anything UFC has to offer, bar none. Tim Sylvia is weak, Andre is pretty good, but they all pretty much suck compared to PRIDE.

I mean come on, Noguiera, CroCop, etc....and of course Fedor. If you have not seen him fight, you have not seen MMA.

Users who are viewing this thread